Our Commitment to Your Safety
For over 120 years, we have centered our business around making home your sanctuary. And in this uncertain time of COVID-19, the one thing that remains unchanged is our commitment to keeping you safe.
During this time, we will continue to operate like family, and that means following or exceeding all protocol to keep our customers and associates safe. Here are just some of the steps we have taken so far, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, and we are actively monitoring the situation to look for areas to increase precaution.
- For your safety and the safety of our delivery crews, on all orders placed after March 23 our only delivery option will be a $49.95 threshold delivery service. See store for more details.
- In addition, we will suspend all service calls by Schewels Home employees; all pickups of used bedding; and all non-essential merchandise exchanges.
- We have increased our disinfecting of all commonly touched areas in the store, such as door handles, elevator buttons, and computers.
- We are retraining our store associates to practice heightened health measures, including regular hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home when feeling sick or after travel.
- We are providing all drivers with gloves, and encouraging use of hand sanitizer when available. We are disinfecting all delivery trucks daily.
- We are limiting non-essential travel for support employees whose job requires them to travel to more than one Schewels Home location.
We want you to have peace of mind when choosing to shop with us. Our foremost priority is to ensure you have a safe, healthy and enjoyable experience while maintaining a safe workplace for our team members. Thank you for shopping with us.Sincerely,